- Product Name: Vitamin K1
- Specifications: Vitamin K1 oil/Vitamin K1 powder
- Packing: 20kg/25kg paper drum
- Manufacturer: Lifelong Chemical Co., Ltd
- Export Market: European, South American, North American, Asian and African etc
- Product Details
Synonym: Phytomenadione, phylloquinone
Characteristics:Yellow to orange transparent viscous liquid; Odourless or almost odourless.
Quality Standard:CP2015, USP39, BP2008, EP VIII.
Applications: As a Nutrition Enhancer, it is widely used to produce multi-vitamin foodstuff and livestock fodder.
Vitamin K₁ Powder(Microcapsule)
Vitamin K₁ Powder is also called vitamin K1 micro-capsule or vitamin K1 SD. It is free flowing micro-capsule based on pharmaceutical grade vitamin K1, which is emulsified, carried and coated and dried.
Synonym: Phytonadione powder, phylloquinone powder.
Characteristics:Light yellow to yellow powder, odorless
Molecular weight :450.705
Reference standard:Enterprise Standard.
1. It is can be used as nutrition enhancer in milk powder, biscuit and other foodstuff or foodstuff for pets as well as healthy products.
2.In pharmaceutical industry, it can be used to produce vitamin k1 tablet.
Packing: 1kg/aluminum tin, 5kg/aluminum tin, 25kg/drum
Storage: Room temperature, light resistance and in closed container.