- Pectin Supplier | Pectin Manufacturer: Lifelong Chemical Co., Ltd
- Applications: gelling agent, thickener, emulsifier and stabilizer in food
- Appearance: Free flowing powder
- Color: Pale brown powder
- Pectin in Food: thickener, stabilizer and emulsifier etc
- Pectin in Jam, Jellies, Preserves: improving mouthfeel, adding flavor etc
- Product Details
LIFELONG CHEMICAL is a professional Pectin supplier, factory and manufacturer since 1995. If you plan to buy Pectin powder, or to cooperate with China Pectin manufacturers, factory directly, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We always put quality at the first place and offer the best price, As a leading China Pectin manufacturers, we look forward to cooperating with you.
Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information on Pectin.
Quick Details OF Pectin
|CAS No.: 900-69-5||Other Names: Pectin|
|MF: C6H12O6||EINECS No.: 232-553-0|
|Place of Origin: Anhui(China)||Brand Name: Foodpharm|
|Type: Food Stabilizers, Food Thickeners,Nutrition Enhancers||Appearance: white to light yellow powder|
|Grade: Food Grade||Degree of esterification: HM/LMA/LMC|
Introductions for Pectin
Pectin as nonstarch polysaccharides, belongs to the dietary fiber. Due to the progress of science, nutrition study attaches importance to dietary fiber on human body.Therefore, pectin would be applied in food additives widely as thickner,gel agent and stabilizer in near future.
Specifications for Pectin
1. Pectin is a polymeric carbohydrate, which is a natural component of the cell wall and the middle lamella in all green land plants. Hence, it has an important influence on the structural properties of fruits and vegetables.
2. Commercial pectins are white, light yellow or yellow powder without odour.
3. Generally, pectin is a linear polysaccharide chain which consists mainly of galacturonic acid units. The galacturonic acid molecules can be esterified with methanol. According to the degree of esterification (DE), pectin is classified into high methoxyl pectin (HM) with a degree of esterification higher than 50% and low methoxyl pectin with a degree of esterification less than 50% (LM).
4. When ammonia is applied in the alkaline de-esterification process, some of ester groups have been replaced by amide group. Therefore, LM pectin is divided into low methoxyl convertional (LMC) and low methoxyl amidated (LMA).
Citrus Pectin is obtained from the peels, seeds and pulp of citrus fruits using a chemical extraction process. It is used in food as a gelling agent, particularly in jams and jellies. It is also used in fillings, medicines, sweets, as a stabilizer in fruit juices and milk drinks, and as a source of dietary fiber.
Applications: Candies, Jam&Jelly, Baking Food, Fruit drinks, Ice cream & Popsicle. Pectin is a group of water-soluble poly galacturonic acid. The pectin appearance of pale beige, is a natural polymer, has a good gelling and emulsifying stability role. Widely used in food, pharmaceutical, coametic and textile industries, is a high-end natural food additives and health products.
1. Pectin for Jam&Jelly
It has the function of gel, the finished product is exquisite, full of elasticity and toughness, increase the fragrance, make the taste flattering and refreshing.
2. Pectin for Candies
It makes the candy glittering and translucent, non-stick teeth, tastes delicious and special, extend expiration date.
3. Pectin for Ice cream&Popsicle
Emulsify and stability.
If you have any inquiry on Pectin, please feel free to contact us.